Priced at $106.50
Taken from: Laine Magazine 52 Weeks of Shawls - "Hugi" - Have you ever wanted a reversible shawl as beautiful as this? Well look no further, because the Hugi Shawl is a highly textured masterpiece knitted sideways in biased fabric. The border is knit from the top down, creating an elongated triangular shawl which wraps around the body in the coziest fashion imaginable! Hugi was inspired by the art of Helio de Oiticica, a Brazilian visual and performing artist.
- Designed by Paula Pereira.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan: Approx. 78" / 198 cm.
Centre Depth: 32" / 81 cm.
- Gauge: 27 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in St St, after blocking..
- Yarn shown is Anzula Squishy in the shade Not Dany, but Hippo is a great substitute!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits