Priced at $140.00
Taken from: Drea Renee Knits "Ramble Shawl" - Simple garter stripes kick off this bias shaped, asymmetrical shawl. Finishing off with a brioche herringbone, letting the colors play together in a whole new way that offers a burst of light at the end - leaving you with a texture that makes you want to keep on knitting!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 7 - 32" or 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle, scissors, and a row counter.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 68 in/173 cm, Center depth - 22 in/56 cm, after blocking.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 40 rows = 4 in/10 cm.
- Yarn Shown: North Light Fibers Water Street DK, which we don't currently carry. We recommend using Anzula Cricket as a substitute.