Rain Pool - XS (30) inches shown
The Madelinetosh Sweater Club is the perfect way to introduce larger projects into your repertoire and connect with other knitters who are doing the same project! This club uses exclusive shades of Madelinetosh yarn and access to a dedicated Facebook group where you can chat, ask questions, and show off your stellar knitting skills in posts and live video check-ins with the Beans (who are also partaking)! The projects will change throughout the year, ranging from yarn weight and sweater shape/type to keep things interesting and introduce you to new patterns and designers!
This club contains:
- 3 brand new exclusive colors in Tosh Silk Merino or a color of your choosing
- You can see the core 150 colors from Tosh here
- Pattern originally designed by Joji Locatelli
- Custom and exclusive della Q project bag
- Interactive Facebook group just for members
- Live videos from Jimmy Beans throughout the KAL
- Email and phone help available for sizing questions or anything else!
Is this your first sweater? Got questions about fit, ease, and what size is best for you? Don't fear, because the Beans are here to help! Email us at yarnbff@JimmyBeansWool.com with your questions! If you would rather a one-on-one phone call instead, email us to set up an appointment for expert knitter guidance. Pattern is the Milkshake Cardigan!
Bust circumferences included: 30 (32.5, 36.5, 40.5, 44, 48,
52, 56, 60)"
Sign-ups close on September 27 if you'd like to be ready to join for an October 15th cast-on. Kits will ship in October to arrive to you by the October 15th cast on!
Late sign-ups close on October 15 if you're okay with joining a little late!
$162.00 (49 available)
Other options from $162.00 to $282.00