Priced at $101.25
Void is a crescent-shaped shawl with beautiful diamond patterns, knit with cables. The border on the edge is knit in garter stitch. A large piece, the shawl drapes beautifully. Knit in Woolfolk Fa°r, it will wrap your shoulders like a dream.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Melanie Berg
- You can download Void from the designer's Ravelry store.
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.50 mm) 42"/100 cm (or longer) circular needle for the shawl body; US Size 8 (5.00 mm) circular needle or double pointed needle for the I-Cord bind-off are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 90.5" / 230 cm wingspan along top edge and 19.5" / 50 cm width
- Gauge: 16 sts x 28 rows = 4" in garter stitch with smaller needle
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Far. 5 skeins are required.