Priced from $220.00 to $300.00
Fun fact time! The armhole shaping in this cardigan is based on an 18th century style that is a combination of set-in in the front and raglan in the back, with no shoulder seam. The front armhole wraps over and is sewn to the raglan line of the back. Super cool!
Basic brioche, clever shaping, and a very wearable silhouette make this cardigan a big YES in our book! Knit in Woolfolk's far, the fabric in this piece is squishable and purely awesome.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Sizes 6 (4 mm), 7 (4.5 mm), and 8 (5 mm): straight or 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers in two colors, stitch holders, row counter
- Finished Bust: 37.5 (39.5, 42.5, 44, 46, 49, 51)", shown in size 39.5"
- Gauge: 17 sts x 42 rows = 4" in brioche on largest needle
- Yarn shown is Far in color 04. 11 (12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15 skeins are required.