Priced from $252.00 to $306.00
Trae is an oversized cardigan worked in all-over fisherman's rib, a perfect stitch for a cozy cardi! A wide band of rib runs along each raglan line, with decreases worked to enhance this feature. Buttonbands are worked at the same time as the fronts for less finishing later. A hi-lo hem adds just the right amount of extra cool factor in this must-knit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Size 9 (5.5 mm): 32" circular & set of dpns; US Size 8 (5 mm): 32" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, markers, stitch holders, 5 (6) buttons of approx 1" diameter
- Sizes: Unisex S-M / M-L, to fit bust or chest 32-40 (40-48)"
- Finished Bust/Chest Measurements: 46 (54)"
- Gauge: 14 sts x 32 rows = 4" in fisherman's rib on larger needles
- Yarn shown is Luft in color no. L12 & L13. 14 (17) skeins are required.