Priced at $40.00
Delicious texture is the name of the game in this beanie! Tynd creates a beautifully squishy fabric in a stitch pattern that is both classic yet unique. Knit from the brim to the crown, this piece uses mostly knit and purl stitches with the occasional cable, making it entertaining for more advanced knitters, and a great learning opportunity for beginners. Knit double-stranded, this hat will go quicker than you think!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- Size US 6 (4 mm) 16" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3)
- Finished Measurements: 16 (17, 18)" circumference x 8 (9, 10)" tall, unstretched
- Gauge: 23 sts x 32 rows = 4" in pattern stitch with yarn held double
- Yarn shown is Tynd in color no. 28 or 30. 2 skeins of any color are required.