Priced at $60.75
Taken from: Woolfolk Collection Pre Fall 2021 - "Krusning" - The beautifully textured and snuggly soft cowl is a classic and wearable piece, featuring cables in an elegant wave motif! Knit in Woolfok Far, the unique construction of this pattern is worked in the round from the bottom up and entirely inside out, keeping purling to a minimum.
- Designed by Ema Marinescu.
- US Size 8 - 5.0 mm 24" circular needle and US Size 9 - 5.5 mm 24" circular needle (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, cable needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 23.5-29" circumference x 12.5" tall.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 27 rows = 4" in Stockinette stitch and 24 sts x 27 rows = 4" in Cable pattern.
- Yarn shown is WoolFolk Far in the shades 36 and 31. This pattern requires 3 skeins of a single color.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits