Priced from $122.40 to $183.60
Taken from: Woolfolk Stra Collection II - "Hermer" - We've got heart-eyes over this cute closet staple! Featuring a deep V-neck neckline and swingy, open sleeves, this breezy piece is equally as fun to wear as it is to knit! The all-over rib pattern gives you some brain food (er, needle food?) and results in a beautiful, textured piece that's easy to wear and style! This pullover is worked flat in pieces before being seamed.
- Designed by Veta Romanenkova.
- Size US US 6 - 4.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9).
- Finished Measurements: 38 (42, 46, 50, 54)(58, 62, 66, 70)" bust circumference.
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Stra.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Colors Available in this Kit