Priced from $102.00 to $163.20
Taken from: Woolfolk Stra Collection II - "Hagi" - A boxy, relaxed fit to keep you cool in the heat and cozy in the cold - this is like, the ultimate pullover! Drapey and swingy, where this design really shines is through texture using brioche knitting! Knit from the bottom up, the shoulders are gently sloped, shaped using German short rows, and are then grafted upon finishing. The best part? Because of the interesting neckline, this sweater is completely reversible!
- Designed by Hiromi Nagasawa.
- Size US 10 - 6.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
- Finished Measurements: 48 (52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72, 76)" bust circumference.
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Stra.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit