Priced at $72.00
More than a cowl, but not quite a sweater, Grete is both functional and beautiful. Work begins in the round with the fold over turtleneck. Stitches are bound off at the back neck, and the front is worked down from there. The richly cabled front panel is lush and gorgeous, but protects your core from the cold temperatures as an added bonus!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Size 8 (5 mm) & 10 (6 mm) 16" or 20" circular needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, markers, cable needle
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 23" circumference (cowl), 30" tall
- Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rows = 4" in cable patt on larger needles
- Yarn shown is Luft in color no. L7. 4 skeins are required.