Priced at $26.00
It's amazing - just a single skein of Monokrom Worsted makes this shawl with a finished wingspan of 60 inches! This project is knit from the top down in alternating sections of stockinette and an easy mesh pattern. Pick your favorite color and go for it!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Removable stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan: Approximately 60"/153cm.
Depth: Approximately 24"/61cm.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 20 rows = 4" (10 cm) square in Stockinette St.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Monokrom Fingering in the color 3052.