Priced at $26.00
This design is a free pattern from Eeva Kesäkuu's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Taina is a triangular shawl worked from one corner to the long edge on the opposite side. It is worked in garter stitch and eyelet rows. It's made for the most beautiful skeins of sock yarn that you'd rather wear around your neck than on your feet. You can continue until you run out of yarn. A single skein of fingering weight sock yarn will produce a decent size shawl."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from Eeva Kesäkuu's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 and US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn Shown: Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering 3008.