Priced at $106.00
An easy eyelet pattern combined with self-striping yarn looks so cool in this poncho! Easy to throw on over most anything, this layering piece is a multi-season must-have! The construction of this piece is unusual and fun, and there are helpful diagrams along the way to help things make sense. The body of the poncho is knit and includes an optional crochet picot edging. But you can easily customize this with a knitted-on I-Cord or your other favorite edging.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size fits most.
- Gauge: 18 sts x 26 rows in stockinette = 4" square.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Worsted in color 4007.