Priced at $26.50
One skein of Monokrom Fingering + two lace patterns make for a fast & fun project! Stitches are cast on at the wide edge of this shawl, and decrease down to a triangular shaped piece.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is available as a free download from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 6 and 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 58" x 22" at widest points after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Monokrom Fingering in the shades 3057 and 3065.