Priced from $100.00 to $125.00
A simple shape with a beautiful stitch pattern highlights the subtle dyeing effects of Urth's Monokrom Worsted. This sweater is intended to be worn with positive ease for a casual lok. Front, back, and sleeves are knit from the bottom up and seamed.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, tapestry needle, and an extra size US 8 needle for three needle bindoff.
- Finished Measurements: Chest: 21 (23)"
- Gauge: 5.25 = 1" Stockinette st.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Harvest Worsted in the color Black Grape.