Taken from: Boyland Knits "Tegna" - From the designer: "Tegna is knitted seamlessly from the bottom up, starting with the slightly flared lace hem, then working up to the armholes, where you separate your work and work the front and back flat.
Knit in fingering weight yarn, this design works equally well in wool, a wool/mohair blend or linen. Instructions are given to customize the body and sleeve lengths to your preference."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Caitlin Hunter.
- Size US 2 - 16" and US 3 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included. If you would prefer to use double point neeles for the sleeves, we would recommend size US 2.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders (or scrap yarn), tapestry needle, an extra needle for 3- needle-bind off.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.5" (38", 43.25", 48.25", 53.5", 58.5", 63.5") after blocking
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn Shown: Tuskenknits Fuzz Love Struck Baby, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Urth Yarns Monokrom as a substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.