Priced from $75.00 to $176.50
Taken from: Knit How "Frankie" - A wardrobe staple, this classic cardi is the ultimate transitional item. Think about it. Weather can't make up its mind? Throw on a cardigan! Your outfit needs a splash of color? That's right, it's cardigan time! The cardigan is worked from the neckline down, with the yoke and body worked flat on circular needles and the sleeves worked in the round. It features alternating bands of garter stitch and stockinette stitch. The neck, hem, and cuffs are all worked in garter stitch.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Francesca Hughes & Meghan Fernandes.
- Size US 9 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and US 9 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 10 stitch markers (5 of type A, 5 of type B), stitch holders or waste yarn, tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (37 1/2, 40 1/2, 44 1/4, 49, 51 3/4, 54 1/4)" after blocking
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn Shown: Green Mountain Spinnery Mountain Mohair, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Urth Yarns Harvest Worsted as a substitute.