Priced at $26.00
One skein of Uneek Worsted is all it takes to knit up this quick hat project. A one-row lace repeat spirals around the hat body, creating waves of stripey diagonal movement. Topped off with a yarn pom-pom, this hat blends pretty yarn and easy knitting into the perfect recipe!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, and a pom pom maker.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Adult - 21" diameter, 9" from brim to crown not including pompom.
- Gauge: 23 sts x 28 rows in k1, p1 rib = 4" square.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Worsted.