Priced from $104.00 to $182.00
The aptly named Basilica Pullover is a true beauty! Sleeves and body are knit from the bottom up in the main color of Monokrom Fingering. After sleeves and body are joined, the magic happens in the yoke when the contrast color comes into play. Choose two colors that are similar in tone to get an effect like the modeled green/brown version, or go with extremely contrasting colors for something more similar to the yellow version!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 4 and US 10 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S (M, L)
- Finished Bust Measurements: Bust: 32 (38, 44)" / 81 (96.5, 112)cm.
- Gauge: 30 sts and 38 rnds = 4"/10 cm stockinette st using US 4/3.5mm needles.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Monokrom Fingering in the colors 3059 and 3061.