Priced from $24.00 to $48.00
A dramatic oversized cable running down center front and back of this sweater makes for a real statement piece! Knit in bulky weight self-shading Major, you'll have this sweater ready to wear in no time!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this sweater on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US 10.5 (6.5 mm) - straight; Size US 10 (6 mm) straight, 16" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32½ (35, 39½, 42, 46½, 51, 55½ )", after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 19 rows = 4 inches in reverse stockinette stitch with larger needles
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major 2 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4) balls, shown in color 104 Pebbles