Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Gunderson alludes to the fine angora halo of traditional Bohus sweaters with this roomy turtleneck pullover knit in Universal Yarn's brushed-mohair-blend Amphora. Worked seamlessly from the top down, it sports Bohus-like colorwork on the yoke and sleeves; the five shades create a vibrant counterpoint to the charcoal background. Double ribbing trims the cuffs, hem and collar, which is knit separately and sewn to the neckline in finishing."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016. Design by Amy Gunderson.
- Needles required but not included: Both sizes US 4 and 6 circular needles, lengths 16", 24", and 32". US 4 and 6 DP needles. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38(41,44,47.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches over St st using smaller needles
- Colors Shown: #110 Ebony (MC), #101 Mallow, #106 Caspian, #105 Shady Palm, #102 Oxblood, #103 Mecca.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.