Universal Rose Garden Sweater
Keep those little ones bundled up this winter with the beautifully striped Rose Garden Sweater! Designed by Aubrey Busek, this petite pullover uses the super-soft strands of Universal Offbeat to create crisp color changes throughout the piece. This easy-care blend of acrylic and alpaca is perfect for children, plus this sweater is designed for them to grow into!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Aubrey Busek
- Sizes: 1-3 yrs (4-6 yrs, 7-10 yrs)
- You can download this pattern on the designer's Ravelry page.
- Finished measurements: Chest: 21 (25.25, 29.25)" & Length: 14 (15, 16.5)"
- US Size 3 (3.25 mm) 16" circular, set of DPNs, and straight needles are required but not included.
- Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn, cable needle are recommended.
- Shown in Universal Offbeat in the colors 102 Tubular. One is required for all sizes.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.