Priced from $102.00 to $170.00
Knit from the bottom up in the round, this sweater is part cape, part pullover, and all parts awesome! Evolution is a unique yarn that has colorful stripes on the outside of the skein, and more subtle "degrade" shades on the inside. Plan ahead and place the colorful bits at the bottom as seen in the photos, or just knit away and let the yarn do what it will!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Barry Klein
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large)
- Gauge: 20 sts x 27 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Trendsetter Evolution in color #3 Green Day. 3 (4, 5) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits