Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Osborn displays four shades of The Fibre Company's Cumbria Fingering in a fitted hat that's banded with petite Bohus-inspired colorwork motifs. Worked seamlessly, it begins with a provisional cast-on for the double-rib brim, which is folded under before the stitches are joined and the main patterning begins. Decreases worked into the colorwork pattern shape the softly peaked crown."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016. Design by Kate Gagnon Osborn.
- Needles required but not included: US size 1-16" (2 pairs) and 3-16" circulars, 1 and 3 DPNs, D/3 crochet hook. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 17" Brim, 8.75" Length, after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in chart pat using larger needles.
- Colors Shown are hadrian's wall, scafell pike, windermere, and helvellyn.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.