Priced from $120.00 to $140.90
Taken from Tahki Stacy Charles, Inc. Books - Anthology: "Worked in two strands of Tara Tweed held double, this poncho is made of two rectangles sewn together and joined at the yoke and will make a great addition to your wardrobe."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Tahki Stacy Charles, Inc. Books - Anthology - Welty Honeycomb Poncho
- Size US 10.5-24" circular needles and size US 9-24" circular needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), two 1 inch buttons, stitch markers and one yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Width Measurements: 76 (92, 110)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts and 26 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is 09 Moss Tweed.