Taken from: Mad Colour "Undertone" - While grown ups have been rocking cowls for ages, we say all hail the kiddie cowl! Fashion forward children everywhere are getting on board.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Mad Colour "Undertone".
- Size US 7 needles, 16-32" long (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: darning needle, stitch marker.
- Sizes: child short (adult short, child long, adult long)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 21 (24, 45, 48)" around and 6.5" high after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts over 4".
- Yarn shown is Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in 'apparition', 'snow melt', 'blue raspberry', 'tidepool find', 'jewel sea', 'wicked pacific'. We do not currently carry this yarn, but 1 or 2 balls of Filatura di Crosa Zara along with 1 TSCArtyarns Zara Transitions gradient pack is a great substitute!
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.