Priced from $41.00 to $47.50
From Sweet Georgia Yarns comes the Colour Crests Shawl - Cresting waves of lace and purls seem to dance across the fabric of colours, as distinct and unified as the ocean and its waves. This crescent-shaped shawl, worked from corner to bind-off edge, makes for an entertaining project that opens up a world of variety. The shawl begins with a small cast-on and increases on every row to gradually grow the shawl into a crescent shape.
- Designed by Tabetha Hedrick
- Size US 6 (4 mm) needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: 20" depth x 51.5" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts x 31 rnds = 4" in increase pattern.
- Color shown is SweetGeorgia Yarns Party of Five in Tough Love Sock in Seashore
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits