Priced from $28.00 to $56.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Gifts 2015: "This Sweet Little Cardigan is worked sideways from cuff to cuff. With minimal shaping and a simple six-stitch repeat, it's a great beginner lace project, and uses gorgeous superwash sock yarn".
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Gifts 2015. Design by Brandy Fortune.
- Size US 2 (2.75 mm) and 3 (3.25 mm): 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch holders, five 3/8" buttonsa, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 18 (20.5, 23)" after blocking, to fit 3-6 months (6-12 months, 1-2 years).
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in charted patt on larger needle.
- Color shown is Deep Cove.