Priced from $112.00 to $168.00
Taken from "Tempest": "Drop shoulder construction is taken to the extreme in this oversized, flowing pullover. Skinny three-quarter length sleeves give a contemporary look. Vertical bands of lace at each edge of the front and back add lightness and interest to the garment as well as a long and lean look to the wearer."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from "Temptest", patterns by Holli Yeoh.
- Size US 4-32", 5-32", 4-16" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), 6 locking stitch markers, and 4 stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 48.25(51,55.25,59.5,63.5,58.25,72.25,75.25,79.25)" after blocking. Meant to be worn with 16-18" positive ease.
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch using larger needles.
- Yarn shown is Merino Silk Fine in Mink. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tough Love Sock is a great substitute.