Originally from: $59.00 to $118.00
Some options as low as $44.50
Taken from Jane Richmond: "A fresh and retro take on an effortlessly classic raglan cardigan. A semi-fitted design with a soft rounded neck and subtle waist shaping to flatter any figure. Simple lace along the yoke ends just above the bust for a modestly feminine touch. Knit at a slightly looser gauge that gives elasticity to the fabric. Fingering weight yarn results in a beautifully light weight cardigan that is suited for almost any season and ideal for layering. "
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from "Island", by Jane Richmond.
- Size US 4-32" and 4 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included. Also required: 4 stitch markers, Waste yarn, Yarn needle, 10 small buttons (approx 0.5in/1.5cm).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 27.25(30.25, 31.5, 33.25, 35.75, 37.5, 39.75, 41.75, 43.5, 45.5, 47.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows sts over 4" in Stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Sweet Georgia Yarns BFL Sock, in Deep Olive. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tough Love Sock is a great substitute.
Colors Available in this Kit