Some options as low as $15.00
Taken from Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 15: Winter 2015: "In the spirit of reviving vintage trends we're bringing the cloche back. Olga has always admired the 1920s aesthetic and has made this a modern take on a classic design. The embossed lines of the welts for the brim are shaped with the help of short row wedges to create a slightly skewed silhouette, while the brim is split for a coquettish look. Style it with the split to the side or in the back for two different effects."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 15: Winter 2015.
- Size US 5-24" and 5-16" circular and size 5 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), size F/5 crochet hook, a stitch marker, waste yarn, cable needle, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22.5(24)" circumference after blocking, worn with negative ease.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches over stocking stitch in the round after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Jill Draper Makes Stuff Mohonk in Suffragette. We do not currently carry this yarn, but All American Worsted is a great substitute.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit