On sale from: $10.07
Taken from Interweave Crochet Magazine - '11 Fall: "This intermediate hat uses front post double crochets to create a pattern inspired by 1950s fabrics. Sized for men, women, and children, this crocheted hat is the perfect gift for all."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine - '11 Fall, page 49.
- Size US D crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Circumference: 15.25 (18, 20.5)", unstretched to fit child/teen (woman, man). Hat will stretch to fit heads measuring 3-4" larger than finished circumference.
- Gauge: 22 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #7184 Shitake.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit