Priced at $96.00
This design is a free pattern from the Skacel website. : Are you ready for some football knitting? Capture your favorite team's season with a stunning piece of knitted sports history. Keep track of the entire season's points! The Scoreboard Cowl is worked in the two (or three) colors of your favorite football team! The main color (MC) will always represent your favorite team and their points, while the secondary color (CC) will always represent your favorite team's opponents and their points. There is also an option to add a third color, to provide a visual break line between games.
- This design is a free pattern from the Skacel Website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 07 16 circular or double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker, G crochet hook for provisional cast on, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 8" wide, 94" around.
- Gauge: 21 sts and 27 rounds over 4"in stockinette stitch
- Color shown is 121 and 37.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits