Originally from: $90.00 to $120.00
On sale from: $54.00 to $72.00
Fresco accentuates the sophistication of your wardrobe. Upturned cuffs add a graceful flair to the sleeves, and a notched hem highlights the elegant geometry of this lyrical garter stitch pullover. Fresco is worked flat from the bottom up with 1 strand of Birch in a Garter Stitch Pattern, starting with (k1, p1) ribbing at the hem. Pullover features notched side vents at the hem and Stockinette Stitch edging.
Sleeves are worked flat in Garter Stitch, then seamed. The cuf f is turned up and tacked in place.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Shellie Anderson
- Needles: US Sizes 4 (3.5 mm) & 5 (3.75 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders
- Sizes: XS (S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 41.5 (43.5, 45.5, 47.75, 49.75, 53.25, 57.5)"
- Gauge: 23 sts x 39 rows = 4" in garter stitch.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch in Bordeaux. 6 (6, 7, 7, 7, 8, 8) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Colors Available in this Kit