Priced from $107.00 to $171.20
As we put away our winter coats and chunky sweaters, this airy and drapey design was introduced just in the nick of time! One of our favorite things about knitting is how we can play with shapes, colors, and textures, and the Acacia poncho is the perfect way to dip your toes (er, needles?) into new and interesting structures. The bold shape of this project is worked flat in one piece before being divided at the armhole.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is availble from Shellie Anderson's Ravelry.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 58 (64, 70, 76.25)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch, after blocking, on size 6 needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarns shown are Shibui Knits Koan Yarn - 0011 Tar and Shibui Knits Koan Yarn - 2180 White.