Some options as low as $18.00
Twist and shout and cable all about! Exchange Rate combines stranded knitting with crossed stitches to create a canvas of floral-like motifs all over your hat.
Knit in Shibui Birch, this extra soft hat feels oh-so-good against your head! This hat begins at the brim with a contrast color rolled stockinette edge. Once you move past the ribbed brim, the real fun begins!
The stitch pattern is both written and charted. Slip all stitches purlwise with yarn held in back. Be sure not to pull floats too tightly across the back of the work.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- Needles: US Size 3 (3.25 mm): 16" circular and set of dpns; US Size 1 (2.25 mm): 16" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included:Tapestry needle, cable needle (cn), stitch marker, 2" pom-pom maker
- Sizes: Adult Small (Medium, Large, Extra Large)
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 18 (19.5, 21, 22.5)"
; Depth: 8" (not including pom-pom)
- Gauge: 32 sts x 44 rows = 4" in charted pattern
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch in colors Caffeine and Field. 1 hank of each color is required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits