Priced at $49.99
Taken from: Katy Petersen's Ravelry "Monster Pouf" - This enormous pouf really lives up to its name! This project is perfect for a stylish seat for your children, a personalized pet bed, or a plush pillow for you to rest your own head! The versatility of this pouf is endless and makes for a rainbow of opportunities in its uniqueness. The best part? It's easily washable even after stuffing!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Katy Petersen.
- Size US 5.5mm (I) hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Scissors, yarn needle, and stuffing.
- Finished Measurements: 12" high by 22" wide.
- Gauge: 11 stitches and 11 rows = 4 inches in single crochet (US), with yarn held double.