From the holiday issue of Vogue Knitting Holiday 2019. A lace yoke that's slightly oversized and an A -line shape make this sweater cozy and glamorous all at the same time. This piece is knit seamlessly from the top down, with yoke increases worked directly into the lace patterning. A few of the mini cables continue downward beyond the yoke on both body and sleeves. The sleeves are a subtle nod to one the statement sleeve, and are worked straight to the wrist with one decrease round just before the cuff.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- Needles: US Sizes 4 (3.5 mm) & 6 (4 mm): 16" & 32 circular, set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, tapestry needle
- Size: Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X), shown in Small size.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.25 (39.25, 42.25, 45.25, 48.5, 51.5, 54.5)"
- Gauge: 21 sts and 28 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch with larger needle
- Shown in Merino Mist in color #106 Drizzle. 7 (7, 8, 9, 10, 10, 11) balls are required.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.