Some options as low as $12.76
Taken from: Interweave's Website "Bristlecone Mitts" - Squishy and soft, this pattern is sure to keep your hands warm and stylish with its fun twist on a classic design! Mini cables outline the thumbs and spread across the back of the hand in a clever and cool way. The project is crocheted from the bottom up and a stretchy slip-stitch ribbing keeps the edges neat and secure.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Sue Perez.
- Size US G/6 hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch marker, yarn needle, stitch holders, and bobby pins.
- Sizes: S, M, L.
- Finished Measurements: 6 (6.75, 6.75)" Long.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 14 rows = 4 inches in hdc cl background pattern.
- Yarn shown is Plymouth Galway Sport. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Valley Tweed is a great substitute!