Priced at $50.00
This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website - This cosy wrap, designed by Lisa Richardson, has been knitted in Soffili Yak, a brushed effect, soft to the touch yarn. Featuring button detailling, this accessory garment can be thrown on over any outfit to keep you warm during the winter months.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 10 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: One size 22" x 47" (56cm x 120cm).
- Gauge: 16.5 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in Pattern stitch on size US 10 needles.
- Color Shown is 003 Jewel.