Originally from: $97.30 to $152.90
Some options as low as $58.38
Taken from the Rowan Website: "Knit this mans stocking stitch hooded sweater from the Simple Shapes Pure Wool Worsted Collection, designed by Martin Storey using the beautiful yarn, Pure Wool Worsted (superwash wool). With full-length raglan sleeves, large front pocket detail and ribbed edgings, this knitting pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Simple Shapes Pure Wool Worsted Collection, pg 40 - Tavish.
- Size US 6 & 7 straight needles and two US 6 double point needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- To Fit Chest Measurements: 38 (40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 25 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #147 Breton.