Priced from $97.30 to $152.90
Taken from Interweave Knits Winter 2016: "The Shiloh Sweater blends comfort and tradition; the design features unusual cables and a shawl collar to shield the wearer from winter winds."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Winter 2016. Design by Cassie Castillo.
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) and 6 (4 mm) 32-40" circular (cir), depending on size you are making, and 5 and 6 DP needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 28 rnds = 4" in charted patt on larger needle.
- Yarn shown is Patons North America Classic Wool Worsted in #77009 Flagstone. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Pure Wool Worsted in #152 Oats is a great substitute.