Priced from $23.45 to $29.95
Using Catching Butterflies from Tiny Owl Knits: Catching butterflies is easy with these fingerless gloves. A delicate butterfly rests on the palm of each hand making it fun to flip your hands over to show off what you've caught! A tiny butterfly also decorates the other side.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Using Catching Butterflies from Tiny Owl Knits
- Size US 2 & US 3 dpns & US 1 straight needles (for butterflies) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 3.25" x 10.75" after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts and 36 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Pure Wool #448 Sage & Kidsilk Haze #590 Pearl. We don't carry #448 Sage, but we recommend using #450 Eau De Nil.
One Size (3.25" x 10.75")
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
Colors Available in this Kit