Your closet is in for a treat with the Phillipa sweater! Raglan shaping and a relaxed fit keep this piece wearable, while Rowan's Sultano kicks things up a notch. This sweater is worked in pieces and seamed - perfect for taking to knit out and about and everywhere!
- Download the FREE pattern from our site here! (pattern link)
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Sizes 6 (4 mm) & 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular or straight are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40 (44.5, 48.5, 52.5, 56.25)" [102 (113, 123, 133, 143)cm]
- Gauge: 24 stitches x 31 rows = 4" in double moss stitch pattern using larger needles
- Shown in Rowan Selects Sultano Fine, color 301 Shell. 5 (5, 6, 6, 7) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.