Knit in Rowan's Sultano Fine, this easy-to-wear cardigan is truly special! Ribbing and stockinette stitch go a long way in this luxe blend of silk, cashmere, and mohair.
- Download the FREE pattern from our site here! (pattern link)
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Sizes 6 (4 mm) & 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular or straight are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.5 (39.75, 43.75, 47.75, 51.5)"
- Gauge: 23 stitches x 29 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch using larger needles
- Shown in Rowan Selects Sultano Fine, color 305 Juniper. 5 (5, 6, 6, 7) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.