Priced at $46.50
This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website - Designed by Sarah Hatton, this classic, long-length scarf adds a touch of glamour to any outfit. Worked in Kidsilk Haze Vintage, a vintage look yarn made with super kid mohair, the design of this makes it perfect for the beginner knitter.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: XX after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch.
- Color shown is 004 Radicchio.