Priced from $134.25 to $179.00
Taken from: Rowan Magazine 62 "Buttrick" - Knitted in Hemp Tweed, a lovely blend of 75% wool and 25% hemp, this sweater features raglan rib-patterned sleeves and a cable pattern throughout the body. It was designed by Martin Storey and is a versatile casual sweater.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 6 and 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- To fit bust: 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50)"
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches in cable pattern.
- Color shown is 141 Almond.