Priced at $180.00
From Mag 66 Rowan Focus - Natural Fibres: Harmony = a fun-to-work repeatable stitch pattern combined with a gorgeous yarn, right? This crocheted stole is worked in a 3-row repeating pattern, making for a reversible and very wearable piece. Beginning crocheters - this one's for you!
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Size G-6 (4 mm) crochet hook is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 51 cm (20") wide and 200 cm (78.75") long
- Gauge: 21 stitches x 9 rows = 4" in pattern stitch
- Shown in Cashmere Haze #701 Moonbow. 6 skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits