Priced at $10.00
Taken from: Bloom at Rowan Book Two: Baby Cashsoft Merino - "Cherub" - Keeping the little ones warm is part of the struggle of being a new parent. That's why Rowan came up with the most adorable baby hats for your tiny tot. Almost entirely made up of stockinette stitch, this is the perfect project to add to your already impressive collection of patterns you have under your belt. Gift them or simply use them for your own kiddo!
- Designed by Erika Knight.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1(2, 3, 4)
- Finished Measurements: Head circumference: 13(14, 14, 15)" 33(, 35, 36, 38) cm
Finished length: 6(6.25, 6.75, 7)" 15(16, 17, 18) cm
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch.
- Yarn shown is Rowan Baby Cashsoft Merino.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits